With the Erasmus+ programme you can as student study abroad between 3 months to 12 months. Erasmus+ offers studies on all three cycles
- During first cycle, equivalent to Bachelor Studies, 3 years ( högskoleingenjör eller kandidatprogram)
- During second cycle, equivalent to a Master Degree studies ( civilingenjörsprogram eller masterprogram)
- During third cycle, PhD studies as doctoral candidate (doktorandstudier eller forskarstudier)
As student you must be registered programme student and do studies towards a degree.
Erasmus+ exchange is based on mutual agreement between partner universities, and are bilateral student exchange, basically that we sent student to a receiving university and they send the same number of students to Umeå University.
Erasmus agreements exists on three levels
- Central agreements handled by International Office
- Faculty Agreements, handled by TekNat
- Departmental agreements, handled by Department of Applied Physics and Electronics
The deadline for Erasmus+ exchange application is November 15 2016, 23:55 sharp